POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay Documentation Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay Documentation (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: POVRay Documentation
Date: 12 Nov 2003 18:51:48
Message: <3fb2c794$1@news.povray.org>
Is the PDF version of the v3.5 POV Ray documentation available yet?

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: POVRay Documentation
Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:15:40
Message: <3fb2cd2c$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3fb2c794$1@news.povray.org> , "Jim Kress"
<pov### [at] kressworkscom> wrote:

> Is the PDF version of the v3.5 POV Ray documentation available yet?

<http://www.povray.org/documentation/>

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Jim Kress
Date: 13 Nov 2003 21:50:07
Message: <3fb442df$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the link.  It states:

"We will be making downloadable and printable (e.g. PDF) versions of the
documentation available in due course. Please be patient ;) "

Since there is no date on the page, I was inquiring about the status of the
PDF version of the documentation.  So, Is the PDF version of the v3.5 POV

> In article <3fb2c794$1@news.povray.org> , "Jim Kress"
> <pov### [at] kressworkscom> wrote:
>
> > Is the PDF version of the v3.5 POV Ray documentation available yet?
>
> <http://www.povray.org/documentation/>
>
>     Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
> e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

> "We will be making downloadable and printable (e.g. PDF) versions of the
> documentation available in due course. Please be patient ;) "
>
> Since there is no date on the page, I was inquiring about the status of the
> PDF version of the documentation.  So, Is the PDF version of the v3.5 POV
> Ray documentation available yet?

It will be made available in due course. Please be patient.

You may quote me on that :)

Not quite ready for prime time. Time frame - early next year, maybe.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message