POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Paging file"??? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  "Paging file"??? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: "Paging file"???
Date: 27 Oct 2003 08:35:56
Message: <3f9d1f3c$1@news.povray.org>
I've been making a scene with Moray and adding to it incrementally to the
point that now Povray won't render it. When I try to merely open the .pov
file in Povray, I get this error message:
"Failed to open file:
The paging file is too small for this operation to complete."
What is a paging file and how can I fix it?
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

Never mind. I'ts virtual memory. I just never saw the term "paging file"
before.
Steve

"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> wrote in message
> I've been making a scene with Moray and adding to it incrementally to the
> point that now Povray won't render it. When I try to merely open the .pov
> file in Povray, I get this error message:
> "Failed to open file:
> The paging file is too small for this operation to complete."
> What is a paging file and how can I fix it?
> Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message