POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IE6 Script Error Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  IE6 Script Error (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: IE6 Script Error
Date: 12 Oct 2003 15:54:28
Message: <3f89b174@news.povray.org>
I can't believe I haven't had this error before on a 6 month old box.
Could it be a security setting in IE6?
If so, any pointers to help me?
Norton AntiVirus was the last programme installed 2 weeks ago.

From Pov's menu bar:
Scene->index: light, light fading, light source, light sources (and
other words)
Each gives the following window

> Internet Explorer Script Error
>
> Line:    1
> Char:    1
> Error:   Object doesn't support this property or method
> Code:    0
>
>     Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Sometimes ..._269.html or 127.html or 193.html

Version 3.5.icl.win32, WinXP SP1, P4 2.8G, 512MB.

No problems on a Win98 SP2 machine with NAV 2003 - I get the "select a
subentry" prompt

TIA

Alf

Post a reply to this message