POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lighting question Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Lighting question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Christian Bryndum
Subject: Lighting question
Date: 30 Sep 2003 02:31:23
Message: <3f79233b@news.povray.org>
Hey

Here is the noob again asking questions.

Ive got 2 looks_like { CrystalBall } lightsources.
They are area_light <5,0,0> <0,0,5>5,5
When i render and watch the output it seems like that the light is only
emitting from specific points inside the crystal ball.
Im trying to get a constant glow out the ball, which lets of the same amount
of light in every direction. Ive tried without area_light too, but that
doesnt seem to fix it.

any ideas would be appreciated :)

TIA

Christian