POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Function woes Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Function woes (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Martin Magnusson
Subject: Function woes
Date: 16 Sep 2003 11:47:27
Message: <3f67308f$1@news.povray.org>
Can anybody please tell me what's wrong with the following code? POV
stops at the "<" and says that it expected an operand instead. How else
can I measure the distance between two points?

#declare Gauss =
   function( x, y, z, Centre, Spread ) {
     exp( vlength( <x, y, z> - Centre ) / 2*pow( Spread, 2 ) )
   }

/ martin

Post a reply to this message