POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Would you use Renderosity.com? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Would you use Renderosity.com? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: POVeddie
Subject: Would you use Renderosity.com?
Date: 15 Sep 2003 19:25:00
Message: <web.3f66495d6b217035e70293d30@news.povray.org>
Just a quick poll to see how many people would like to be able to post their
POV-Ray work to a POV-Ray gallery at http://www.renderosity.com

If there is not much interest then they don't want to create a section for
POV-Ray, which I personally feel is a shame.

Cheers
Eddie

Post a reply to this message

I'd do it. From the images I've seen at Renderosity, it
wouldn't harm even putting WIPs up there, as long
as they're not really in an initial phase.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de

> Just a quick poll to see how many people would like to be able to post
their
> POV-Ray work to a POV-Ray gallery at http://www.renderosity.com
>
> If there is not much interest then they don't want to create a section for
> POV-Ray, which I personally feel is a shame.
>
> Cheers
> Eddie

Post a reply to this message

>Just a quick poll to see how many people would like to be able to post their
>POV-Ray work to a POV-Ray gallery at http://www.renderosity.com

I would.

Have fun.

Post a reply to this message

| Just a quick poll to see how many people would like to be able to post their
| POV-Ray work to a POV-Ray gallery at http://www.renderosity.com
|
| If there is not much interest then they don't want to create a section for
| POV-Ray, which I personally feel is a shame.
|
| Cheers
| Eddie

Yes

I have already a little gallery since 2001
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=LG

:)

Luis

Post a reply to this message

>I have already a little gallery since 2001
>http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=LG
>
>Luis

Cool!

It bugs me that you had to select "Other Apps" rather than "POV-Ray" from
the list of software used to create the image.

Cheers
Eddie

Post a reply to this message

> Just a quick poll to see how many people would like to be able to post
their
> POV-Ray work to a POV-Ray gallery at http://www.renderosity.com
>
> If there is not much interest then they don't want to create a section for
> POV-Ray, which I personally feel is a shame.

Hi,

I too have already uploaded one pic in spring this year.
It was done in Povray but heavy postprocessed so

at this time, that is :-)
It would be great to have an PoV Section on Renderosity.

bye
jsj

Post a reply to this message

> Just a quick poll to see how many people would like to be able to post
their
> POV-Ray work to a POV-Ray gallery at http://www.renderosity.com

I'd do it.

Txemi Jendrix