POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : radiosity load_file combined with save_file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  radiosity load_file combined with save_file (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Apache
Subject: radiosity load_file combined with save_file
Date: 23 Aug 2003 06:31:36
Message: <3f474288$1@news.povray.org>
If I use load_file "blabla.dat" and save_file "blabla.dat" together for
radiosity data, will pov-ray append/accumulate radiosity data in that file?

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: radiosity load_file combined with save_file
Date: 23 Aug 2003 08:59:02
Message: <3F476516.431E1647@gmx.de>
Apache wrote:

> If I use load_file "blabla.dat" and save_file "blabla.dat" together for
> radiosity data, will pov-ray append/accumulate radiosity data in that file?

Oh, come on, you should really be able to try this out yourself. ;-)

Christoph

Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message