POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Compile listing Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Compile listing (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tom A
Subject: Compile listing
Date: 14 Aug 2003 09:15:18
Message: <3f3b8b66@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to get a listing of what POV is rendering?

I know it sounds silly, but ....

I haven't tried it recently, but in the past I've had trouble with the
blobman macros, specificially the hair color;  The line where the error
came from (down two or three levels of macro expansion) didn't help me
debug it.

So - is there a way to get a listing of the source with all the includes
and macros expanded?

Thanks.

Tom A.

Post a reply to this message