POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : question about news server Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  question about news server (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Connie
Subject: question about news server
Date: 24 Jul 2003 18:55:01
Message: <web.3f20631f8c72720414cc26d90@news.povray.org>
I tried to post a question using Outlook Express (Windows) but I got a
message : "The message cannot be sent. No sender was specified." Do I need
to set up news account or something?

Connie

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: Re: question about news server
Date: 24 Jul 2003 19:23:00
Message: <3f206a54$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Connie!

Yeah, me again. You can find a walkthrough for
Outlook Express on the POV-Ray server. Here's
the link:

http://www.povray.org/resources/newsgroups/oetut.php

Hope you get it running real soon, cause I'm curious
what kind of image you'll be posting...

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> I tried to post a question using Outlook Express (Windows) but I got a
> message : "The message cannot be sent. No sender was specified." Do I need
> to set up news account or something?
>
> Connie

---

if yes your posts were sent correctly. (big ones though, as Tim pointed)
I was wondering why you posted four times roughly the same thing. ;-)

Marc

web.3f20631f8c72720414cc26d90@news.povray.org...
> I tried to post a question using Outlook Express (Windows) but I got a
> message : "The message cannot be sent. No sender was specified." Do I need
> to set up news account or something?
>
> Connie

Post a reply to this message