POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : combining scattering with another media Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  combining scattering with another media (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Subject: combining scattering with another media
Date: 30 Jun 2003 17:13:56
Message: <3f00a814$1@news.povray.org>
I have a problem combing a scattering media with another media:

When I try to add a second media (to the same interior block),
the first one gets much brighter, even when the second media
doesn't contribute anything at all (like emission 0).
This behavior is the same in 3.1, 3.5 and megapov.

Bug, limitation, intended behavior?

Minimal scene:

camera{
 spherical angle 360