POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : light_group question Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  light_group question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: J T
Subject: light_group question
Date: 9 Jul 2003 10:33:34
Message: <3f0c27be@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have two boxes in two different light_groups with two different
light_sources. Like this:

light_group {
 light_source { ... }//light 1
 box { ... }//box 1
}

light_group {
 light_source { ... }//light 2 (different to light 1)
 box { ... }//box 2 (different to box 1 }
}

When I render this, the boxes get shadows from both light_sources. But I
want that box 1 has only the shadow of light 1, and
box 2 only of light 2. How can I do that?

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

J T

Post a reply to this message