POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cartoon with POV ?? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  Cartoon with POV ?? (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Cartoon with POV ??
Date: 23 Jun 2003 18:33:21
Message: <3ef78031$1@news.povray.org>
Wow,  a lot of reply.

Thank to all.
Sincerely, I thinked that's a stupid question,
and for Povray was a
joke to make a cartoon materials, but now I see
this is very complex question.

The major problem, IMHO, is to find the edges.

Now I take a look of all reply, but it seem hard
to make a simple cartoon.

Again, thank to all, and excuse me for my poor
english.

Manuel