POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiometry, photometry, candela, lux, etc... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Radiometry, photometry, candela, lux, etc... (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Manuel
Subject: Radiometry, photometry, candela, lux, etc...
Date: 13 May 2003 18:51:15
Message: <3ec176e3$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm a newbie, and my english is very poor.
Sorry...

Exist a method (or macro, or tutorial, etc...)
to use Povray  for a "technic" simulation of artificial light?
I mean the simulation with the radiometry (or photometric) value of
a lamp (power, light intensity, or Photometric Solid, etc...).

Thanks,

             Manuel

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 14 May 2003 00:57:06 +0200, "Manuel" <mba### [at] tiscalinetit>
wrote:

>Exist a method (or macro, or tutorial, etc...)
>to use Povray  for a "technic" simulation of artificial light?
>I mean the simulation with the radiometry (or photometric) value of
>a lamp (power, light intensity, or Photometric Solid, etc...).

Try Jaime's realistic light simulation macros (lightsys3)at
http://www.ignorancia.org/t_lightsys.php

Hope it helps.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg