POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oyonale 2003 update Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Oyonale 2003 update (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Oyonale 2003 update
Date: 7 May 2003 13:51:13
Message: <3eb94791$1@news.povray.org>
A little bit overdue...
http://www.oyonale.com
There's a list of the new stuff in the main menu.
In a nutshell:
- The image "Reach for the Stars" and its "making of", rendered in orbit
exactly 1 year ago. The poster can be ordered at
http://www.povray.org/posters as Ken already told you a few messages ago.
- Several new 3d images (with larger versions for a few of them)
- 10 years of raytracing, with all my POV-Ray images including older stuff,
test images and commercial images
- Some new fractals
- A couple of macros (snow and clouds) with complete demo scenes and a
xfrog->povray tutorial
- Some images are now available as cards (customisable) at Zazzle.

I'll add other things in the next weeks, particularly mesh objects, but I
just got a bigger disc quota.

Gilles

--

http://www.oyonale.com