POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : extra_ior.inc Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  extra_ior.inc (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bill Hails
Subject: extra_ior.inc
Date: 2 May 2003 14:58:14
Message: <3eb2bfc6@news.povray.org>
Found this (I was looking for glycerine)
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/tables/indrf.html

so I put together the attached .inc
I haven't bothered duplicating anything already in consts.inc

I thought it may be of use to someone.

--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

From: Ken
Subject: Re: extra_ior.inc
Date: 2 May 2003 21:32:16
Message: <3EB31BF8.C382C092@pacbell.net>
Bill Hails wrote:

> Found this (I was looking for glycerine)
> http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/tables/indrf.html
>
> so I put together the attached .inc
> I haven't bothered duplicating anything already in consts.inc
>
> I thought it may be of use to someone.

Bill,

It is a nice contribution but please, in the future, post files such as
these in the povray.binaries.scene files group on this server. This group
is for plain text messages only.

Thanks,

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group

Post a reply to this message

> It is a nice contribution but please, in the future, post files such as
> these in the povray.binaries.scene files group on this server. This group
> is for plain text messages only.
>
> Thanks,

I'm very sorry about that, I'll be more careful in future.

--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 02 May 2003 19:00:47 +0000, Bill Hails <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom>
wrote:
> Found this (I was looking for glycerine)
> http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/tables/indrf.html
>
> so I put together the attached .inc
> I haven't bothered duplicating anything already in consts.inc
>
> I thought it may be of use to someone.

it may be of use to you in the future:
http://www.seasoft.tecbox.com/Pov/NewIOR.html
:-)