POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TrueSpace 3 is FREE! Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:11:08 EDT (-0400)
  TrueSpace 3 is FREE! (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: GrimDude
Subject: TrueSpace 3 is FREE!
Date: 14 Apr 2003 22:00:28
Message: <3e9b67bc@news.povray.org>
Check it out!

Download this free modeller, get the manual, request a serial number, and
you have a program that went for $795 in 1997!

http://www.caligari.com/products/truespace/ts3/

Enjoy!

Grim

Post a reply to this message

From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: TrueSpace 3 is FREE!
Date: 15 Apr 2003 00:51:58
Message: <3e9b8fee$1@news.povray.org>
"GrimDude" <gri### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote in message

> http://www.caligari.com/products/truespace/ts3/

Sure hope I can use it, I tried version 1 years ago and it was-- in a word--
interesting. Thanks for sharing that news! I had high hopes it would be so
easy to manipulate objects that I'd forget I was in a modeller. Sigh. Didn't
last. This should be great to try again anyhow.

Post a reply to this message