POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : --( Attraction+Repulsion [BOIDS] )-- Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  --( Attraction+Repulsion [BOIDS] )-- (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: --( Attraction+Repulsion [BOIDS] )--
Date: 14 Apr 2003 11:17:35
Message: <3e9ad10f@news.povray.org>
--------------( oo )--------------

Did someone heard about a project on the Boids simulations made on POVRay?
I'm looking for examples of swamps and crowds simulations. Maybe if anyone
have suggestions about simple simulations on Attraction repulsion between
objects or Inertia, some basic newtonian simulations. We have seen a lot of
projects on Predator simulation, but I did'nt found projects made Based on
PovRay.

Architecture CAAO