POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spline Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Spline (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Spline
Date: 11 Apr 2003 17:14:33
Message: <3e973039$1@news.povray.org>
Given a spline defined "earlier" in a section of SDL,  can the SDL tell you
anything about it: say number of segments??

Post a reply to this message

From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Re: Spline
Date: 11 Apr 2003 17:33:09
Message: <cjameshuff-62E561.17330911042003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3e973039$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> Given a spline defined "earlier" in a section of SDL,  can the SDL tell you
> anything about it: say number of segments??

There is no way to get this information in the official version. Someone
is working on a patch adding this functionality, but I do no know if it
has been released yet.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/