POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macromedia Flash Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Macromedia Flash (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tony LaVigne
Subject: Macromedia Flash
Date: 19 Mar 2003 18:00:04
Message: <web.3e78f663a07d4bf7fd14ec1a0@news.povray.org>
Does anyone have any experience with using their Povray Renderings in
Macromedia Products?   In particular Macromedia Flash?
Their site is at
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/

I’ve been constructing a Flash  site for my page at
http://www.xenoplates.com  (Flash site is 500 KiloByte)

Thanks for any tips and pointers.

ton### [at] xenomechanicscom

Post a reply to this message