POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : heart animation for valentines day Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  heart animation for valentines day (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Not My Real Email Address
Subject: heart animation for valentines day
Date: 14 Feb 2003 11:11:10
Message: <3e4d151e@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have put up a povray animation I am working on. It basically works.

http://infinite-dimensions.net/love

Remember to set your mpeg player to loop and double-size.

The source is posted too, although it may not reproduce the exact frames
you see in the animation (I lost the source for that exact version ..
sorry :P ) It is GPL so you can play with it too.

Check back in the future to get an updated version with better QA ;)

Oh and btw the animation might take a couple of days to render. Sorry.
Read the comments in the source before you try.

Simeon

Post a reply to this message