POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new group povray.news-submissions Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  new group povray.news-submissions (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: new group povray.news-submissions
Date: 9 Feb 2003 04:59:39
Message: <3e46268b@news.povray.org>
I have created a new group called povray.news-submissions.

The purpose of this group is to contain 'interesting' news items that may be
suitable for posting in the 'news' section of the POV-Ray web site. It will
be checked by the webmaster from time to time (not necessarily regularly)
and items considered suitable will be added to the news database.

Please try to avoid chatter in the group; follow-ups to postings should only
be made if they contain information relevent to the news item (e.g. "the
program doesn't work" is useful to know, but "I don't like the color" isn't).

-- Chris