POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Viewer Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Viewer (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jason Scott
Subject: Texture Viewer
Date: 13 Jan 2003 16:48:59
Message: <3e23344b$1@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to get "TextureView v3.42"  To render a preview with
pov-ray 3.5?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jason Scott
Subject: Re: Texture Viewer
Date: 16 Jan 2003 15:00:50
Message: <3e270f72$1@news.povray.org>
Is there an answer ??

I Shall never know }:o(

"Jason Scott" <JSc### [at] Adelphianet> wrote in message
> Is there any way to get "TextureView v3.42"  To render a preview with
> pov-ray 3.5?

Post a reply to this message

From: Hugo Asm
Date: 21 Jan 2003 18:58:45
Message: <3e2ddeb5@news.povray.org>
> Is there an answer ??
>
> I Shall never know }:o(

Hehe, sorry.. Well I don't use TextureView, but since textures in Pov3.5 are
compatible the earlier versions, I don't see why it shouldn't work. There's
only one thing I can imagine would cause it to break: If you haven't set
Pov3.5 to allow accessing other directories than the native directory. This
setting can be changed in the menu "options > script io restrictions"..

Did it help?

Regards,
Hugo