POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Turquoise spots, PovRay v3.5 Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Turquoise spots, PovRay v3.5 (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Dick Conley
Subject: Re: Turquoise spots, PovRay v3.5
Date: 26 Mar 2003 12:55:57
Message: <3e81e9ad@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> "Dick Conley" <dic### [at] localaccesscom> wrote in message
> > It has been over 2 months, my problem has not been resolved and I have
not
> > heard from anyone. Is this problem being investigated? Is there a
problem
> > with PovRay? If PovRay is OK, what am I doing wrong? Would someone
please
> > give me an update. It is frustrating waiting for answers and not knowing
if
> > anything is being done to solve my problem.
> >

> Is this the same bug that's being discussed in "Bug with dispersion" in
this
> group? It does seem to be confirmed as a bug - perhaps a minimal scene
that
> demonstrates it and a post to bugreports?
>
> BTW I'm sure it's not your intent, but your posts come across as rather
bossy.

Yes, this is the same problem I reported over 2 months ago including a
minimal scene. I kept watching my thread and found no further news. Now I
find from the post you mentioned that indeed it is a bug. Thanks for
informing me of the other thread. I am anxiously awaiting the fix.

Dick Conley
dic### [at] localaccesscom