POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Library 4.0 Update Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Library 4.0 Update (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rene Schwietzke
Subject: Texture Library 4.0 Update
Date: 17 Jan 2003 11:11:32
Message: <3e282b34@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I finished the update and uploaded everything. There are no new textures, I
took all the suggestions and incorporated them. Sorry for being late. I
promised it for last weekend but I made a setup mistake, so I lost some
images and had to render them again.

- Texture Library can be used standalone now (Download link will follow)
- Changed preview image
- Changed image brightness
- Rotation and Scaling test merged into one scene
- Copyright simplified

Please have a look at the library. I am interested in any feedback (please
do not forget to criticise my English).
Texture Library 4.0: http://www.rene-schwietzke.de/povray/texlib/

Coming soon:
- stones1.inc
- stones2.inc
- Download link
- correct spelling and missing images

Bye
Rene

P.S: Open issues: All images of Dark_Wood are missing. Sorry.
--
Rene Schwietzke
r.schwietzke<at>reneschwietzke.de