POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : open epm file ? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  open epm file ? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: NG
Subject: open epm file ?
Date: 11 Jan 2003 11:08:58
Message: <3e20419a$1@news.povray.org>
hi,

how can  i open a epm file with povray ?

thanks for all

noel

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: open epm file ?
Date: 11 Jan 2003 11:21:21
Message: <3e204481$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3e20419a$1@news.povray.org> , "NG" <gav### [at] wanadoofr>
wrote:

> how can  i open a epm file with povray ?

What is an "epm file"?

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: Pabs
Date: 14 Jan 2003 00:44:34
Message: <3E23A2BE.40650731@nospam.zip.to.thanks>
> > how can  i open a epm file with povray ?
> What is an "epm file"?

http://www.pst.stsci.edu/spss/doc/file_des/moving_target_ephemeris.shtml
http://nssdcftp.gsfc.nasa.gov/standards/ccsds/text/CCSDS-502.0-R-1.txt
http://www.ess.stsci.edu/gsd/dst/oms/oms_reg.html

Seems to be spacecraft positioning data?

I guess the answer is: you can't, unless there is a converter somewhere.

Bye,
Pabs

Post a reply to this message