POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HDRi images Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  HDRi images (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: HDRi images
Date: 28 Dec 2002 16:25:38
Message: <3e0e16d2@news.povray.org>
Where can I find some ready made HDRI images?

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Re: HDRi images
Date: 28 Dec 2002 16:35:07
Message: <3e0e190b@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> schreef in bericht
> Where can I find some ready made HDRI images?

You know you just asked for High Dynamic Range Image images, right?

anyway: http://www.debevec.org/Probes/

cu!
--
ZK AKA SaD