POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Official 3.5 Benchmark Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Official 3.5 Benchmark (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: tilly
Subject: Official 3.5 Benchmark
Date: 25 Nov 2002 06:51:25
Message: <3de20ebd@news.povray.org>
Hello,

today, I started a List with Results of the official 3.5 POVRAY-Benchmark at
http://www.tabsnet.de/ .

Every Result is welcome.

Regards,

  Tilly

Post a reply to this message

From: hughes, b
Subject: Re: Official 3.5 Benchmark
Date: 26 Nov 2002 01:48:27
Message: <3de3193b@news.povray.org>
"tilly" <web### [at] tabsnetde> wrote in message

> today, I started a List with Results of the official 3.5 POVRAY-Benchmark
at
> http://www.tabsnet.de/ .
>
> Every Result is welcome.

Then I gladly give you mine. The web pages look good, I had a bookmark to
the site already. Looked around and found my benchmark result for the chess
set. I no longer have the e-mail account mentioned there, or at least I
never use it. If you're willing to go in and change that to my current one
omn### [at] charternet then thanks in advance.
It's the one at ChessMark 1183, Dell Inspiron 8000.

Post a reply to this message

I think I saw a very small error in the menu at the left of
http://www.tabsnet.de/
It should be "Models" instead of "Model's" in the Download submenu.

Regards,
Apache
"tilly" <web### [at] tabsnetde> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> today, I started a List with Results of the official 3.5 POVRAY-Benchmark
at
> http://www.tabsnet.de/ .
>
> Every Result is welcome.
>
> Regards,