POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Page covering my Particle-System Server Time
5 Aug 2024 10:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  New Page covering my Particle-System (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: New Page covering my Particle-System
Date: 29 Oct 2002 19:17:16
Message: <3dbf250c@news.povray.org>
I've just uploaded the newest addition to my site:
A page covering my Particle-System PartixGen.
For all those anxious ones waiting: its not yet
released, but the page was an effort to actually
get the system finished. After all, if its publicly
announced, it should go into beta (at least) soon...

Right now, you'll only find some demonstration
animations and a little introduction to the purpose
of the systems, its features and drawbacks.

I'd appreciate it if some take a look and tell me,
which sentences I could rephrase, on which I should
be more detailed, what I can leave out, etc., in order
to make it easily understandable.

The direct link to that page is
http://www.digitaltwilight.de/no_lights/partixgen/partixgen.html

and to my page is
http://www.digitaltwilight.de/no_lights/index.html

Note that my page actually uses frames, so when using the
direct link, you'll lose the navigation bar, I have no clue how
to check and load that. My HTML just sucks! :-)

Thanks in advance,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias