POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  My particle system is released (Message 71 to 72 of 72)
From: Robert Chaffe
Subject: Re: My particle system is released
Date: 3 Nov 2002 17:21:26
Message: <3dc5a166$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message
> My particle system is finally released!
> . . .
> You can download the system and
> also see animations of all the sample scene files here:
> http://runevision.com/3d/include/particles/
>
> Rune

Tried the link, but failed:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
System resource exceeded.
/include/header.asp, line 144

Not available today?

--
Robert Chaffe
http://www.donovansweb.com/~chaffe/

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 3 Nov 2002 17:44:35
Message: <3dc5a6d3$1@news.povray.org>
Robert Chaffe wrote:
> Tried the link, but failed:
>
> Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
> System resource exceeded.
> /include/header.asp, line 144
>
> Not available today?

No, try tomorrow. :(

This error on my site happens way too often lately. I'm trying to
contact my web hotel provider to hear what can be done.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)