POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Warning message during render process Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Warning message during render process (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Andreas Kreisig
Subject: Warning message during render process
Date: 9 Oct 2002 12:20:39
Message: <3da45756@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I often get the warning message "All determinants too small". What does it
mean and how can I correct this?

Thanks & Regards,
Andreas

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: Warning message during render process
Date: 9 Oct 2002 12:29:10
Message: <3da45956@news.povray.org>
> I often get the warning message "All determinants too small". What does it
> mean and how can I correct this?

Are you using matrix transformations? Sounds like you're creating matrices
that are very close to being degenerate.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

>> I often get the warning message "All determinants too small". What does
>> it mean and how can I correct this?
>

> Are you using matrix transformations? Sounds like you're creating matrices
> that are very close to being degenerate.

I'm using Blender to create my scenes, so the export tool exports it to
mesh2. But matrix transformations? No clue what this should be ... :-)

Andreas