POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's Particle System and Website Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's Particle System and Website (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: tsristow
Subject: Rune's Particle System and Website
Date: 3 Oct 2002 22:30:15
Message: <web.3d9cfcd42846da17c87cbf130@news.povray.org>
I am interested in creating some animations that require a particle system.
I have seen some of the results from those that used Rune's system and I
would like to give it a go.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get his new
website to come up at all.  I would be really grateful if anyone could zip
up a copy and send it to me (tsristow[at]cox[dot]net) or if they know the
address of a mirrored URL.

Thanks in advance,
Troy S. Ristow

Post a reply to this message