POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Place and orient objects along spline Server Time
21 May 2024 09:57:57 EDT (-0400)
  Place and orient objects along spline (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Jochen Lippert
Subject: Sphere sweep enhancements (Was: Place and orient objects along spline)
Date: 10 Sep 2002 15:01:13
Message: <1fibbae.1sfjesy1t4dqo1N%jlippert@ubcom.de>
ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:

> BTW, I'm currently working on completly rewrite of sphere_sweep module. I hope
> in my implementation they will be much better. I use bounding hierarchy for
> segments, optimized and correct bounding boxes, component texturing, shared
> memory for copies etc, etc.

Fine, nice to see someone else has ideas similar to mine (and more), and
is willing to invest the work and time to actually implement them. :)

If things work out OK, are you going to submit this into the official
POV-Ray source?

Jochen Lippert

--
No smilies were harmed in the making of this message ;)

Post a reply to this message