POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : There are 12 newsgroups about povray Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  There are 12 newsgroups about povray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Theo Gottwald *
Subject: There are 12 newsgroups about povray
Date: 30 Aug 2002 14:59:27
Message: <3d6fc08f$1@news.povray.org>
Where do they come from and how do I choose which one is the best for my
actual case ?

Also when clicking on "newsgroups" on www.povray.org I got only two
newsgroups into my Outlook-Express.

Hmm ... maybe there is a FAQ about all these newsgroups somewhere ?

greetings
Theo Gottwald

Distributed Network-Rendering auf bis zu 600 PC's mit SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5
Download ab sofort bei http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

Post a reply to this message

"Theo Gottwald *" <The### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
> Where do they come from and how do I choose which one is the best for my
> actual case ?
>
> Also when clicking on "newsgroups" on www.povray.org I got only two
> newsgroups into my Outlook-Express.
>
> Hmm ... maybe there is a FAQ about all these newsgroups somewhere ?

povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions

(I'm serios)

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

> Where do they come from and how do I choose which one is the best for my
> actual case ?
>
> Also when clicking on "newsgroups" on www.povray.org I got only two
> newsgroups into my Outlook-Express.
>
> Hmm ... maybe there is a FAQ about all these newsgroups somewhere ?

http://www.povray.org/resources/newsgroups/

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

I guess with time & a little advice from the profis I get all the necessary
basic-knowledge soon together.
That link is really essential for beginners like me !

--Theo