POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look (Message 21 to 30 of 178)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
Date: 30 Aug 2002 03:54:37
Message: <3d6f24bd$1@news.povray.org>
>     The text size is a bit big, imo.

Let me guess:  You are using IE on Windows?  Probably with the big system
font setting as well?  IE comes with too big default font sizes.  You just
have to adjust them and keep a reasonable adjustment as default.  If your
default font sizes are too big it is not a flaw of the site but of the
defaults of your browser.

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message