POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Saving Photon maps Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Saving Photon maps (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: Saving Photon maps
Date: 20 Aug 2002 20:23:20
Message: <3d62dd78@news.povray.org>
I know that if anything changes within a scene you need to save (rather than
load) a new photon map file.  Does the same thing hold true if you alter the
render size?  For example I render an image at 320x200 and save the photon
map.  Would I use the same map if I rendered the same scene at 1280x1024 or
will it need to be "reshot"?

Post a reply to this message