POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pentium4 users? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  pentium4 users? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: pentium4 users?
Date: 3 Aug 2002 06:46:07
Message: <3d4bb46f@news.povray.org>
Anybody out here with pentium4 that would try out my modfications of the
POV-Source code for the Intel compiler? You either need linux or someother
OS but with Intel compiler installed.

- Micha

--
http://objects.povworld.org - the POV-Ray Objects Collection

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: pentium4 users?
Date: 3 Aug 2002 06:55:39
Message: <gjdnkuc6aoc589a05k8qdgtoqhs3sc4bds@4ax.com>
On Sat, 03 Aug 2002 12:45:56 +0200, Micha Riser <mri### [at] gmxnet>
wrote:

>Anybody out here with pentium4 that would try out my modfications of the
>POV-Source code for the Intel compiler? You either need linux or someother
>OS but with Intel compiler installed.

Isn't the Intel compiler commercial? If it is free, where can I
download it? If it's a demo, how functional is it?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg