POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.5 now available Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:22:18 EDT (-0400)
From: Phil Clute
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.5 now available
Date: 10 Jul 2002 01:40:42

From: Tom Aust
Date: 10 Jul 2002 04:10:45

Tom Aust
Sculpture, painting, virtual reality
www.aust-manufaktur.de

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 10 Jul 2002 07:52:05
Message: <3d2c1fe5$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Aust" <aus### [at] aust-manufakturde> wrote :

> Tom Aust
> Sculpture, painting, virtual reality
> www.aust-manufaktur.de

    It seems like all the images are missing at your web page, thought you
might like to know.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bonsai
Date: 10 Jul 2002 07:58:59
Message: <3D2C2109.5020808@b0n541.net>
>     It seems like all the images are missing at your web page, thought you
> might like to know.

No problem here. Have you checked, if your browser loads images from a
webpage or not?

So long,

Bonsai

--
<--------------------------->
    ___ __ __  _ ___ ___  _
   | _ )  \  \( )  _) _ )( )
   | _ \() |\ \ |\ \/ _ \| |
   |___/__/_)\__)___)/ \_)_)

        www.b0n541.net
<--------------------------->

Date: 10 Jul 2002 08:00:09
Message: <698oiu80hhe1m75jdpur9rr38m19dstvfc@4ax.com>
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:50:25 -0400, "Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:
> It seems like all the images are missing at your web page, thought you
> might like to know.

It seems like all the images are fine at his web page, thought you
might like to know :-)

ABX

Post a reply to this message

"Bonsai" <bon### [at] b0n541net> wrote in message
news:3D2### [at] b0n541net...
> >     It seems like all the images are missing at your web page, thought
you
> > might like to know.
>
> No problem here. Have you checked, if your browser loads images from a
> webpage or not?

    Does from every other page I have checked. But his still don't. Weird...

Post a reply to this message