POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.5 now available Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.5 now available (Message 2 to 11 of 51)
<<< Previous 1 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.5 now available
Date: 9 Jul 2002 08:55:51
Message: <3d2add57@news.povray.org>
thanks yay

Date: 9 Jul 2002 08:58:40
Message: <vcnliugnnjsum1e87r5h4cvo5ptdu76il0@4ax.com>
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:52:27 +1000, "Chris Cason"
<new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> It is with pleasure that the POV-Team announces that POV-Ray version
> 3.5 is now officially available for the Windows, Macintosh and Linux
> platforms.

Great work. Thanks.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Alf Peake
Date: 9 Jul 2002 09:17:31
Message: <3d2ae26b$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message
> It is with pleasure that the POV-Team announces that POV-Ray version
> 3.5 is now officially available for the Windows, Macintosh and Linux
> platforms.

Thank you and _The Team_ for your hard work. Perhaps this may also
explain why I've been unable access the pov site this morning?

Whoa - povray.org just loaded at last (13:12 utc) and its had a face
lift.

Alf

Post a reply to this message

> It is with pleasure that the POV-Team announces that POV-Ray version
> 3.5 is now officially available for the Windows, Macintosh and Linux
> platforms.

Bravo to all the POV-Team and thanks for giving as a gift the result of
their work!!
Compliments to the web designer too, the site now has a more professional
and clean look.

I'm looking forward the release of the source code.

Alessandro

Post a reply to this message

"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message
> It is with pleasure that the POV-Team announces that POV-Ray version
> 3.5 is now officially available for the Windows, Macintosh and Linux
> platforms.

<snip>

Shouldn't this be in off-topic?

Seriously, many congratulations, thanks, and general flag-waving...

Post a reply to this message