POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mayaray available for preview!!! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Mayaray available for preview!!! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ahmet Oktar
Subject: Mayaray available for preview!!!
Date: 18 May 2002 10:51:19
Message: <3ce66a67@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone!!!
First i want to say that Mayaray is a exporter plugin for Maya and provide
most features for maya users! It's made for fun by me. And I want to use
power of povray for rendering and i started to write this plug. It works
very good in most situations and i want to share with you. It is'nt
completed not yet also i contunie to develope. In this time i'll need any
advice!

download place is here:
www.imajx.com/mayaray/download/mayaray1.0b1Installer.rar

this doc contains a installation text and there are a short info about it
and i'll update if i find a spare time
www.mayaray.com

for any comment my e-mail is:
ahm### [at] yahoocom