POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh2mesh2 1.1 (beta) is here! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  mesh2mesh2 1.1 (beta) is here! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TinCanMan
Subject: mesh2mesh2 1.1 (beta) is here!
Date: 14 May 2002 16:27:37
Message: <3ce17339$1@news.povray.org>
Are you using Rhino or some other modeler that writes POV files in
smooth_triangle mesh format only?  Would you like to convert these or other
existing mesh objects to the newer mesh2 format?  I know I did and I
couldn't find anything out there to do it for me so I went and wrote the
dang program myself.

I submit for your approval.... mesh2mesh2, the POV mesh conversion utility.
Go get it now in p.b.u

If you have any questions or comments about mesh2mesh2, please e-mail me
with them at: mes### [at] hotmailcom and I will try to answer and address
them.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message