POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest clarification Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Shortest Code Contest clarification (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Shortest Code Contest clarification
Date: 13 May 2002 16:18:01
Message: <3ce01f79@news.povray.org>
Please make the title of your email [Shortest Code Contest].

I got an email with attachments entitled "54 bytes". The author did not
reply to my query, so I'm assuming it was in fact a virus or porn
solicitation.....

Also, deadline June 15th, 2002.  We officially have three entries so far....

Post a reply to this message