POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : poser + maya Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  poser + maya (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: James Taylor
Subject: poser + maya
Date: 13 May 2002 09:18:51
Message: <3cdfbd3b@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Full versions of Poser 3 and Maya Personal Learning Edition are available on
this months coverdisk of the UK edition of PC Format magazine.

jim.

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: poser + maya
Date: 13 May 2002 11:09:12
Message: <3CDFD717.440E7974@gmx.de>
James Taylor wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Full versions of Poser 3 and Maya Personal Learning Edition are available on
> this months coverdisk of the UK edition of PC Format magazine.

Well, they can't include POV-Ray so they include Maya... <fg>

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 05 May. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______