POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Computational Fluid Dynamics Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Computational Fluid Dynamics (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Slime
Subject: Computational Fluid Dynamics
Date: 11 May 2002 23:34:16
Message: <3cdde2b8@news.povray.org>
I saw this and thought a lot of people here would be interested, even to
just look at the pictures. It sort of relates to all our particle system
attempts. This guy is amazing...

http://graphics.stanford.edu/~fedkiw/

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony[B]
Subject: Re: Computational Fluid Dynamics
Date: 12 May 2002 00:40:20
Message: <3cddf234@news.povray.org>
> This guy is amazing...

He's good. Henrik Jensen is amazing.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony[B]
Date: 12 May 2002 00:47:05
Message: <3cddf3c9@news.povray.org>
Upon closer inspection, I retract what I said earlier. They're both amazing.
:)

Post a reply to this message