POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Odd gray patches Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Odd gray patches (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Harold Baize
Subject: Odd gray patches
Date: 6 May 2002 16:24:53
Message: <3cd6e695@news.povray.org>
Could anyone tell me what is causing the gray
rectangular patches in the scene I posted to
p.b.i?

Thanks,
Harold

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Subject: Re: Odd gray patches
Date: 7 May 2002 03:16:07
Message: <3cd77f37@news.povray.org>
Hi
did you try to render it with Megapov? or did you try with a previous beta
(changing your clock) maybe it's a bug.
Marc

3cd6e695@news.povray.org...

> Could anyone tell me what is causing the gray
> rectangular patches in the scene I posted to
> p.b.i?
>
> Thanks,
> Harold

Post a reply to this message

Nope, even more simple that that. Slime noticed it. I had two planes
in the same space. Gotta proof my script. Duh...
Harold