POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray and Image Splicing Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray and Image Splicing (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: POV-Ray and Image Splicing
Date: 25 Apr 2002 09:25:35
Message: <3cc803cf@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I recently created a website for a friend
(http://www.blueprintbuilding.co.uk).
The image for the site was created in POV-Ray. I then used a combination of
batch files and
ImageMagick to chop the image up into GIFs which are then used in an HTML
table on the
webpage.

I know this is a bit of a mad approach to image-splicing, but has anyone
else done anything similar.
It would be great if you could add some metadata to a POV image (or
associated file) in which you
could specify how an image was spliced.

Any comments?

Reuben