POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : transparent plane Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  transparent plane (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tanju Gurel
Subject: transparent plane
Date: 19 Apr 2002 05:38:38
Message: <3cbfe59e@news.povray.org>
Hi all...
I have four points and all of them are in one plane..
Also I know the normal vector and the distance from the origin of
this plane.
How can i draw a transparent plane.? (for example red plane but can see
backward)
I've searched it from tutorials, internet and newsgroups but i couldn't
be able to find it.
Thanks...

Tanju