POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : accessing Input_File_Name from inside a scenefile Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  accessing Input_File_Name from inside a scenefile (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Defective
Subject: accessing Input_File_Name from inside a scenefile
Date: 17 Apr 2002 14:51:45
Message: <3cbdc441$1@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to get the name of the file being rendered so that I can
stick it in a text object?

I'm working on an include file that sets up my camera & lights and I've
added the ability to put information about the scene into the image (using
screen.inc).  I'd like to add a title to the image while I'm at it.

Scott

Post a reply to this message