POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Corrupt installation file, sigh... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:28:16 EDT (-0400)
  Corrupt installation file, sigh... (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Subject: Re: Corrupt installation file, sigh...
Date: 17 Apr 2002 18:03:29
Message: <3cbdf131$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the link, but I get a "page cannot be displayed" error.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip

Post a reply to this message

From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 17 Apr 2002 18:19:23
Message: <3CBDF4F4.B2A42183@luxlab.com>
"Sir Charles W. Shults III" wrote:

> Thanks for the link, but I get a "page cannot be displayed" error.

Then you definitely have a problem with the browser.
IE5 and NS6.2 work fine here.

Kari Kivisalo

Post a reply to this message

From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Date: 17 Apr 2002 18:45:02
Message: <3cbdfaee$1@news.povray.org>
I just installed IE6 and I still get exactly the same thing- that page is
not available.  I also got the same message from the computer in my workshop
over a dial up line, and my wife's computer, and my kid's computer.  Can anyone
else confirm this for me?