POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Referencing povray in journals Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Referencing povray in journals (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Subject: Re: Referencing povray in journals
Date: 11 Apr 2002 11:17:48
Message: <3cb5a91c$1@news.povray.org>
I often supply a printed sheet when I give a talk, listing all the links to
the references that are not on paper.  At one talk, I actually passed out
floppies with the links and information, just to make things easy.  For smaller
groups (under a hundred), you will not lose any expenses really, since even a
small honorarium covers it nicely.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip

light_source{0#macro k(_)sphere{13*z+i*_.5pigment{agate}finish{phong.3}}#end
1}#macro _(s,i,g)#if(s)k(1)k(-1)_(s-1i+g,g)#end#end _(3x+3*y<2,-2>)_(2x,y)_(
2x-y,x)_(4x*3,-y)_(4<3,1>x)_(2x*6,-y)

Post a reply to this message