POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BVH Motion Capture Files in POV-Ray Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  BVH Motion Capture Files in POV-Ray (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: BVH Motion Capture Files in POV-Ray
Date: 9 Apr 2002 06:54:40
Message: <3cb2c870@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Has anyone had any experience using .bvh motion capture files within POV?
I'm wanting to use POSER to output these files, then read them into POV to
get the joint coordinates of my character . I'll admit to not having
attempted anything yet (I have never even used POV to read data in from an
external file, so this may take me some time ;-)).

Don't want to reinvent the wheel if it's been done before.

Andy